With Verification Code Security, each time you log in, we will identify you and your device (personal computer, mobile phone or tablet). If we do not recognize your device, we will ask you to go through the verification process as an additional line of defense to prevent unauthorized access.
When you initially log in to Online Banking, you will be asked to verify your contact information. Once you confirm your preferred phone number, you will have the opportunity to register the computer or mobile device you are using.
- Log into Online Banking using your preferred device (personal computer, mobile phone or tablet).
- You will be asked to verify your contact information. Once confirmed,you can register the computer or mobile device you are using.
- Simply add your preferred phone number - home or mobile - to access your accounts.
- Once you have added your preferred phone number, you can register the computer or mobile device you are using so you are not prompted to register that specific device again.
- If you choose not to register the computer or mobile device, you will be asked to go through the verification process each time you log in. It is important that you do not register public computers to ensure your information is protected.
Note: Should you access Online Banking from a different device later, you will have the option to receive a verification code via email, text message or a direct call. Upon your initial log in to Online Banking, you will be required to register your phone number. Any additional registered devices qualify to receive a verification code via email, text message or a direct call.
Enable Text Alerts
After your initial login to Online Banking, you can receive your verification code via text message by enabling the following steps:
- In your Online Banking profile, select "My Settings."
- Scroll down to "Other Settings."
- Click "Alerts & Notification."
- Under Text Message Banking, click "Activate."
- Enter your phone number that you would like to receive text alerts. Follow the final steps to setup texts alerts.
- Next to that phone number, click on the "Enable for text" link.
You may choose to add or update text alerts to any of your added phone numbers by following these steps.
Your security is our top priority, and we want to work with you to keep your accounts safe. Just like safeguarding your ATM PIN, you are responsible for not sharing your username, password, credit card numbers and other confidential account information with anyone. And remember, we'll never ask for your personal information by email or telephone.
Note: If you have further questions, please refer to our FAQs.