Arizona State Credit Union is a local financial institution committed to meeting members' needs with enhanced services and community outreach programs. With $1.7 billion in assets and more than 135,000 members, the Credit Union supports Arizona communities with a full line of financial products and services available online and at 20 statewide locations.
Services that Make a Difference
We design financial products and services to yield maximum benefit to our members and the Arizona communities we serve. Profits we earn are used to the members' advantage in the form of better rates and lower fees. That's why we offer customizable solutions for everyday needs and various life stages:
- Competitive auto and home loan rates
- High-yield savings accounts
- Affordable checking accounts
- Convenient online and mobile banking access
- Loan opportunities for local businesses, including working capital lines of credit and premium business checking accounts without premium fees
- Wealth Management opportunities to achieve economic independence for the years ahead
We believe in a sustainable business model. When you make a deposit at Arizona State Credit Union, money becomes available for the Credit Union to lend. Lending spurs spending, helping local businesses. Businesses then expand, hiring more people, who, in turn, have more money to spend.
Good for the community. Good for local businesses. Good for innovation. And most importantly, good for you.